2013/06/10

tenue du jour #1

Outfit of the day #1. Maje Top (summer'12) / The Kooples Neoprene Skirt (winter '12) / Repetto "Zizi" Brogues / YSL La Laque Couture in Bleu Majorelle (Nailpolish) / Bracelets bought on holidays (the orange one is one of my fav' and I brought it from Florence last summer)

When I stay at home and the weather is cloudy like today, I like to bring a little bit of sun with my outfit. I also experiment with my clothes to have some ideas for this summer. I particularly like the combination between my bright yellow top and the Klein blue nail polish that I bought recently. The shape of the skirt is very unusual but also very feminine so I like to keep it simple and pair it with a large tee. This skirt is from the winter collection of The Kooples, though the fabric is quite light. What do you think about this outfit guys ?

Bisous
Marine

Picture from : Marine Blackbird